Character & Grace…. *LEASED IN FIRST VIEWING!*
An extremely rare combination of size, character and graceful city views in this renovated two-storey residence of modern lifestyle.
In walking distance from CBD and the fabulous cafés, bars and restaurants of the city, it comprises absolute privacy and tranquility in its elevated alfresco area and green backyard.
The heart of the city is at your doorstep either you want to go to work, to the library, to the museum, to Hyde Park, to Robertson Park Tennis Club, to the exquisite “Le Papillion patisserie” with its fantastic range of croissants,and baguettes to Tarts cafe’ or to Sayers Sisters for a fantastic breakfast!
Based on its spacious original form, this renovated home offers a traditional three-bedroom plus a Study/guestroom floor-plan graced with craftsman-restored fireplaces in the main living area and in the main bedroom. Carefully reworked architectural details and freshly polished Jarrah boards are combined with the sophisticated stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and the picturesque bathroom.
The study which could also be used as an extra bedroom for a guest, provides more versatility and convenience to everyday living while the top floor is entirely dedicated to a king size bedroom having modern built-in wardrobes and of course panoramic views over the trees, to the city.
– Fully renovated, character home
– City views even from the street level!
– Walking distance to anywhere in the city
– Three Large Bedrooms + Study
– Modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher.
– Open plan living area
– Polished Jarrah floorboards
– Elevated & decked al-fresco in the private, tree planted backyard
– Fully Ducted Air-Conditioning with zone controlling
– 1 car bay in secure parking and 2 more bays off street
– Fully renovated, classic bathroom with a claw foot bath
– Separate laundry
– Alarm system
– Gas points
Register your interest today for viewing this rare home and for securing the opportunity to experience a life-changing living!