– First time on the market after 51 years! Built and kept tightly by the same family for half a century!
– In the most private enclave of Central City Beach. In a group of only 7 houses overlooking the ocean.
– North Western aspect and Indian ocean views, blocking the Southern wind and allowing only the Northern light and the sea breeze.
– A 997 sqm block of perfect symmetry to the inch! Width 23.5 m front – 23.5 m rear, Depth: 42.3 m for each side!
– Sitting across the 3 acres of lawns and trees of City Beach Civic Centre, the 10 acres of the green land of City Beach Primary and only 570 m. from West Coast Highway and the beach
– Rear elevation of 50m above the ocean level allowing for a 3 level home (STCA)
– A comfortable 4 bedroom house built in 1969 under a modern design having a glass façade and balcony doors allowing for incomparable views. Underground cellar in rustic style with arches hiding the wine racks which surround the pool table. Enclosed al fresco area, protected from the wind and a big concrete pool at the front collecting all the light from rise to dawn. An extremely livable and rentable adobe!
“The Life of Your Dreams… The Place of Your Dreams… and the name you know… in City Beach!”
(Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent)