The biggest landholding (1,029 sqm) on Styne Road having also the biggest frontage (34 m.) on one street within the “Golden Triangle” of central City Beach, is now taken to the market for the first time after 35 years and will be available only for a few weeks.
The “golden triangle” as it is called by the locals, expands over: Empire Village shop. Centre – Kapinara Primary School and the beach and embodies the main attributes of City Beach lifestyle: Best schools – Great convenience – Best beaches. The respective properties within this range attract the highest demand and this demand cannot be satisfied by the property stock that is available for sale.
In this ideal location there’s only one property combining every possible advantage someone would ever look for:
– The biggest landholding in the street (1,029 sqm) and one of the biggest ones in the area (Pricefinder 2019)
– The biggest single street frontage (34 m.) within the “Golden Triangle” for a block over 1,000 sqm.having also 17 m. at the rear (Pricefinder 2019)
– Rare ocean views from a potential second floor (STCA). Sitting 32m. above the ocean level, guarantees eternal ocean views from a potential top floor as the next street on the ocean side is 6 metres lower. Clovelly Road on the western side of this block sits 6 metres lower so even a double storey house wouldn’t block the ocean views from the potential top floor.
– A symmetrically sloping block, allowing for a massive 3 storey house (STCA)
– Positioned directly across the almost 4 hectares of Kapinara parkland with the playgrounds and the endless grass filled space, it is also surrounded by Tilton Park and Beecroft Park
– Footsteps away from the delightful restaurants of the Empire Village shop. centre and 2 streets away from West Coast Highway and dog beach
– A livable, spacious and currently rented on periodic tenancy, 5 bedroom – 2 bathroom house with a swimming pool
– A neighbourhood of high demographics, highlighted by the presence of exquisite and elegant houses in every direction
ZORZI builders have come up with a proposal for a 3 storey palatial home for this type of land. This design has already “come to life” as an established home, built and located in a different area.
2020 marks the 35th year since this Land of Gold was snapped up by its current owners in 1985. Since then, there have been hundreds of ordinary property transactions in the area and now 35 years later it is time again for this extraordinary property to change hands.
For more information about this rare property please contact us by providing your full name, email address and contact number.